Wallpaper Hanger West Palm Beach County FL
Hanging wallpaper was a choice in my life. After 8 years in college, including graduate business and law schools, I decided to take up the family trade full time. 
Full-time, professional paperhangers spent their entire careers honing their skills and techniques.

Paperhanging is specialized niche among the top tier of skilled construction trades and itís a craft often passed down

Copyright 2010 WallpaperbyAlan.com all rights reserved
I love what I do and how happy my work  makes my clients feel.  I specialize ONLY in hanging
and removing wallpaper but
can recommend excellent tradesmen for painting and related work.

Wallpaper Hanger West Palm Beach FL & surrounding area

Need a quick response? Call or Email now for a fast appointment and on-site estimate.

Phone: 561-288-3887

Email Me (click here)
generations from father to son. You canít be successful at it unless you dedicate your career to mastering it.

While I probably know everything I need to know for your job, every day is a learning experience. Old lessons are reinforced and new ones are embraced. 99% of all jobs go perfectly smoothly; the other 1% require a little extra thought, patience and research but in the end the result is always terrific (read my testimonials for that!)

You want peace of mind when choosing a paperhanger. You want to feel confident that this large investment of time and money is in the hands of someone you can trust and will do great work. As a full time, 3rd generation professional with over 20 years in the same location, I can offer you that peace of mind.

Testimonials

"Alan Meltzer is a true professional,precise,excellent work,neat....!!"
MARA T., Jupiter



"I had a great experience! Alan was extremely professional and did a fantastic job.
Holly O., Wellington


"5 stars, I would refer him to others, he was excellent and did a fantastic job with my wallpaper!"
Susan, Palm Beach

Wallpaper Hanger West Palm Beach County, Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Wellington, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Jupiter, Stuart Florida (FL)

Wallpaper installation and removal is not an easy task, leave it to a professional to do it for you!